In addition to writing, I love to speak about topics that matter to me. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your speaking needs.
Some of my speaking engagements include:
- I was thrilled to get to know Lindy and Sheletta for WCCO Radio in the Twin Cities. I came onto their Two Haute Mamas podcast to discuss an article I wrote for The Washington Post.
- I appeared back on Two Haute Mamas to discuss another Washington Post article that I wrote.
- I enjoyed joining The Lisa Valentine Clark show for BYU Radio/SiriusXM 145 to talk about how millennials are reinventing the cherished family photo album, which I wrote about for The Atlantic.
- I was featured on K-LOVE in Pittsburgh to discuss the affordable housing primer I wrote for PublicSource. A recording of this appearance is not available due to station regulations.
- I conducted six sessions on affordable housing in Pittsburgh through a partnership with PublicSource and Carnegie Libraries of Pittsburgh. Information can be found here.
- I spoke in September 2019 at the Beauty for Ashes retreat for adoptive and foster mothers. I am honored to be running two breakout sessions at an event where the main speaker is renowned author Shannan Martin. Find the audio here.